RESRES
Bo3
Flamengo EsportsFluxo
Flamengo Esports logo
Flamengo Esports
February 12, 2024
14:03
02
Fluxo logo
Fluxo
Last matches teams played within 90 days
Flamengo Esports logo

Flamengo Esports

Won (2)
Lost (3)
40%
60%
January 22, 202400:09
Flamengo Esports logo
Flamengo Esports
1 : 2
RED Canids
RED Canids logo
January 21, 202417:15
Flamengo Esports logo
Flamengo Esports
2 : 1
TIMACETA
TIMACETA logo
January 20, 202423:34
Flamengo Esports logo
Flamengo Esports
2 : 1
Galorys
Galorys logo
January 20, 202401:13
Flamengo Esports logo
Flamengo Esports
0 : 1
ODDIK
ODDIK logo
January 19, 202421:51
Flamengo Esports logo
Flamengo Esports
0 : 1
BESTIA
BESTIA logo

Fluxo

Fluxo logo
Won (1)
Lost (4)
20%
80%
January 23, 202421:06
Fluxo logo
Fluxo
0 : 3
9z
9z logo
January 21, 202417:17
Fluxo logo
Fluxo
1 : 2
Case
Case logo
January 20, 202419:23
Fluxo logo
Fluxo
0 : 1
Imperial
Imperial logo
January 19, 202423:56
Fluxo logo
Fluxo
0 : 1
RED Canids
RED Canids logo
January 19, 202420:27
Fluxo logo
Fluxo
1 : 0
adalYamigos
 adalYamigos logo
Roster
Flamengo EsportsFlamengo Esports
FluxoFluxo
realz1n
ALLE
rem1x
danoco
sakamoto
PKL
vsm
Lucaozy
zevy
chay
VS

€1500 Welcome Bonus + 500 free spins

Get free bonus
Learn more

Bet on Flamengo Esports vs Fluxo CS2 match on Neon Cheese

Get ready for an epic showdown in CS2 as Flamengo Esports takes on Fluxo in the RES. This match promises intense action and strategic gameplay that fans of CS2 won’t want to miss. With Flamengo Esports's impressive 40% win rate and Fluxo's strong performance at 40%, the stakes are high.

Our AI analysis predicts a 26.82% chance of victory for Flamengo Esports against 73.18% for Fluxo. This match is a critical moment in the tournament, potentially setting the course for the remaining games.

Don’t miss out on the best betting opportunities. Flamengo Esports comes with a strong odd of 3.19 from GG.bet, while Fluxo stands at 1.41 from CloudBet. Whether you’re a fan of strategic plays in Dota, precision shots in Counter Strike, dynamic battles in League of Legends, or the tactical prowess in Valorant, this match is a must-watch.

Stay tuned for more updates and expert analyses at Neon Cheese, your go-to destination for eSports betting insights.