LECLEC
Bo3
FnaticSK Gaming
Fnatic logo
Fnatic
February 12, 2024
18:02
21
SK Gaming logo
SK Gaming
Last matches teams played within 90 days
Fnatic logo

Fnatic

Won (2)
Lost (3)
40%
60%
February 5, 202417:47
Fnatic logo
Fnatic
1 : 2
G2 Esports
G2 Esports logo
February 4, 202417:45
Fnatic logo
Fnatic
2 : 1
MAD Lions KOI
MAD Lions KOI logo
January 29, 202417:53
Fnatic logo
Fnatic
1 : 0
Team Heretics
Team Heretics logo
January 28, 202418:22
Fnatic logo
Fnatic
0 : 1
G2 Esports
G2 Esports logo
January 27, 202418:00
Fnatic logo
Fnatic
0 : 1
MAD Lions KOI
MAD Lions KOI logo

SK Gaming

SK Gaming logo
Won (2)
Lost (3)
40%
60%
February 10, 202416:01
SK Gaming logo
SK Gaming
2 : 1
Team Heretics
Team Heretics logo
February 4, 202416:03
SK Gaming logo
SK Gaming
0 : 3
Team Vitality
Team Vitality logo
January 29, 202418:49
SK Gaming logo
SK Gaming
0 : 1
G2 Esports
G2 Esports logo
January 28, 202420:20
SK Gaming logo
SK Gaming
0 : 1
Karmine Corp
Karmine Corp logo
January 27, 202417:01
SK Gaming logo
SK Gaming
1 : 0
Team Vitality
Team Vitality logo
Roster
FnaticFnatic
SK GamingSK Gaming
Razork
Humanoid
Oscarinin
Noah
Jun
Nisqy
Doss
Exakick
Irrelevant
Isma
VS

€1500 Welcome Bonus + 500 free spins

Get free bonus
Learn more

Bet on Fnatic vs SK Gaming League of Legends match on Neon Cheese

Get ready for an epic showdown in League of Legends as Fnatic takes on SK Gaming in the LEC. This match promises intense action and strategic gameplay that fans of League of Legends won’t want to miss. With Fnatic's impressive 40% win rate and SK Gaming's strong performance at 40%, the stakes are high.

Our AI analysis predicts a 67.29% chance of victory for Fnatic against 32.71% for SK Gaming. This match is a critical moment in the tournament, potentially setting the course for the remaining games.

Don’t miss out on the best betting opportunities. Fnatic comes with a strong odd of 1.37 from CloudBet, while SK Gaming stands at 3.57 from 1xBet. Whether you’re a fan of strategic plays in Dota, precision shots in Counter Strike, dynamic battles in League of Legends, or the tactical prowess in Valorant, this match is a must-watch.

Stay tuned for more updates and expert analyses at Neon Cheese, your go-to destination for eSports betting insights.