PCSPCS
Bo3
Frank EsportsCTBC Flying Oyster
Frank Esports logo
Frank Esports
March 1, 2024
09:08
02
CTBC Flying Oyster logo
CTBC Flying Oyster

Bet on Frank Esports vs CTBC Flying Oyster League of Legends match on Neon Cheese

Get ready for an epic showdown in League of Legends as Frank Esports takes on CTBC Flying Oyster in the PCS. This match promises intense action and strategic gameplay that fans of League of Legends won’t want to miss. With Frank Esports's impressive 60% win rate and CTBC Flying Oyster's strong performance at 60%, the stakes are high.

Our AI analysis predicts a 41.27% chance of victory for Frank Esports against 58.73% for CTBC Flying Oyster. This match is a critical moment in the tournament, potentially setting the course for the remaining games.

Don’t miss out on the best betting opportunities. Frank Esports comes with a strong odd of 3.42 from CloudBet, while CTBC Flying Oyster stands at 1.37 from Melbet. Whether you’re a fan of strategic plays in Dota, precision shots in Counter Strike, dynamic battles in League of Legends, or the tactical prowess in Valorant, this match is a must-watch.

Stay tuned for more updates and expert analyses at Neon Cheese, your go-to destination for eSports betting insights.